Gregory Lamp, Au.D.
Gregory Lamp, Au.D., is the owner of Family Hearing Services. He received his Doctor of Audiology degree from Salus University & a Master of Science degree from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. He has been practicing audiology since 1989 & went into private practice in 1992. Presently, Dr. Lamp takes care of patients at our main office in Grove, OK and at a Vinita, OK clinic. With his experience in the industry, he is the right audiologist to trust with your hearing needs.
Family Hearing Service is committed to providing individualized patient care that is both affordable and of the highest quality. With our unsurpassed professionalism, education, and technology, we aim to help each patient improve his or her quality of life through better hearing. We appreciate the confidence you have shown in our practice by selecting us
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Pre- and post-employment screenings
- Baseline audiograms
- Industrial hearing screenings
- Monitoring of hearing for patients on ototoxic medications
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Lifetime follow-up care provided with all new hearing instruments
- No charge Consultations with valid audiogram
- Programming or adjustment of current hearing aid
- 30-day trial with money back guarantee for all hearing instruments
- Repairs, adjustments and modifications
- Office visits included throughout warranty period of instrument
- Mail-order battery plan
We are pleased to participate with Medicare, Soonercare, HealthChoice, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and major insurances
We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, MC, Discover, American Express and offer interest- free financing WAC.
Doctor of Audiology
Participating Provider for
- American Hearing Benefits
- United Healthcare
- Other Major Insurances