Ask yourself the following questions to get a rough idea about your hearing status :
- Do I have a problem hearing on
- Do I have trouble hearing when there is noise in the
- Is it hard for me to follow a conversation when two or more people talk at once?
- Do many people I talk to seem to mumble or not speak clearly?
- Do I misunderstand what others are saying and respond inappropriately?
- Do I often ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do people complain that I turn the TV volume up too high?
- Do I hear a ringing, roaring or hissing sound a lot?
- Do some sounds seem too loud?
- Do I have trouble understanding the speech of women and children?
If you answered “yes” to three or more questions, you could have a hearing loss. We recommend that